- Landlie will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no other, warranties, or assurance as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. Landlie shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Landlie also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Landlie shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Landlie for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Landlie will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Landlie (unless otherwise noted). The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Landlie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The sender of any communications to this Site or otherwise to Landlie shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.